Wednesday, November 30, 2022

What's Up Wednesday | November 2022

1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:

Monday  Loaded Baked Potatoes
Tuesday  Adam's Chicken Fried Rice
Wednesday  Out with former coworkers
Thursday  Spaghetti
Friday  Out for Rejoice
Saturday  TBD - Meeting the girls in my fam, so who knows! :)
Sunday  Out for a festive meal at Exile's Christmas Pop-Up

2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:

Thanksgiving Weekend!

3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
Watching Cullyn wrestle again
Listening to Jordyn and Adam practice their songs for the Christmas
Puzzle season!!

4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:

Decking the Halls!
Bowling & the arcade




5: WHAT I’M DREADING:

Figuring out the last of the Christmas gifts that need ordered.  I'm like 75% done, but I've been stuck there for a while.  The last 25% I don't even know what to get! :(
I'm also dreading a NON-white Christmas.  I just keep praying we get snow before Christmas!  It makes everything so much more magical!

6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
Booking vacations!!
Addressing Christmas cards :)
Finishing the last of my 2022 'List'


7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:

Christmas and New Year celebrations!
Dreaming up goals and visions for 2023!
Getting Christmas cards in the mail {this is on my short list of things that bring me JOY!}
Baking
I JUST LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR {if you couldn't tell!}


8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
I watched the the first 4 episodes of Law & Order SVU, Law & Order Criminal Intent, High, and Little Fires Everywhere.  I read these books...
Sometimes I Lie, The Vicious Circle, Drunk on Love, Paris Is Always a Good Idea, The First Mistake, Three Weeks with My Brother, Is Starts with Us*, Most Dangerous Place, Finlay Donovan is Killing It, The Hotel Nantucket, The Wish, His & Hers*, The Lying Club, & Verity*.
*Favorite


9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
I'm in the middle of Any Where You Run & CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!


10: WHAT I’M WEARING:

Flare leggings & these mini boots

11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
Adam is going hunting, so I'm planning to go to Rejoice with my friend Friday night, hang out with my mom, sister, and kids Saturday, and do a bunch of Christmas stuff with the kids on Sunday!


12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Christmas events with the kids!
Seeing my sister & Brad {& Kiko!}!!!
A visit from an out of state friend
Hopefully a fancy dinner or two
New Years! 
More snow?! {hopefully!!!)


WHA
T ELSE IS NEW:
I'm wrapping up some projects from my 2022 to-do list & starting to think about 2023 goals and plans.  December is my month to update my 5 Year Travel Plan, my Life Spreadsheet {where I keep track of bigger things like new jobs, milestone anniversaries, large purchases, trips taken, etc.}, plan vacation time, etc.

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...