Monday, January 10, 2022

New Year's Eve!

We're alive!  A little MIA because we had Christmases, hosted New Year's Eve, and then left for a little family vacation.  I start back to work in the office today {I've been working remote since my hysterectomy in November} 
The first week of the new year is one of my very favorites, so stay tuned for a Christmas recap, a vacation post, 2022 intentions, our favorite new purchase, and some big, exciting news!!



We rang in the New Year with friends {Adam's cousin + family}.
Dinner was fondue {pizza for the kids}, followed by dessert {the kids joined for that round of fondue}, and cards.

Since they had a sleepover, Adam made breakfast pizzas {with mimosas and bloody mary's} for brunch.  The kids played in the hot tub and the adults napped and watched the Iowa football game {boo!}










 

My midnight kisses {Jordyn was already asleep} 


Next year I want to make this drink 
and purchase these slippers for the event!

If we don't rent a hotel room next year, I want to do this again.

NYE from the past
2015 2018 | 2020 2021

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...