Monday, September 13, 2021

This & That -- highlights from our week

     Enjoyed this:

  • surprising a friend of her birthday
  • getting my hair done
  • watching Jordyn cheer
  • seeing my 9th grade nephew play in the Varsity football game
  • watching Iowa beat Iowa State!
  • surprising friends with a line dance on their security camera
  • taking the kids and a bunch of friends to ride UTVs on the dirt track
  • getting yard work done with the help of my parents
  • playing cards with my parents and friends

Instagrammed that:



Scheduled this:

M: 
This & That
T: Nashville
W: Fall Bucket List
T: Day in the Life
F: Friday Favorites


Ate that:

M :: Hello Fresh Meal -- Steakhouse Pork Chops {discount code -- $100 off!}
T :: Chicken 
W :: Lasagna
T :: Breakfast for dinner
F :: Concessions Stand
S :: Sliders and tons of snacks during the football game
S :: Chicken Fried Rice on the Blackstone

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...