Monday, May 10, 2021

This & That -- Highlights from last week

Enjoyed this:
  • Checking out the Tulips in Pella with my mom and sisters {+ the kids}
  • Watching Jordyn {& Cullyn} perform in the Dance Recital {& the flowers that followed}
  • An outdoor workout
  • Picking up Cullyn's new glasses
  • Getting a manicure with Jordyn
  • Chick-fil-a 
  • Watching Cullyn's first two baseball games -- & catching a fly ball in game 1
  • A pedicure with my mom, sister, and our girls
  • Mother's Day with my family {especially my mom and sister!}
  • Brunch at Singlespeed 
  • Watching Into The Beat {Netflix}
  • Walking into a CLEAN HOUSE {including the inside and outside of every window!} Happy Mother's Day to me! :)

Instagrammed that:

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...