Friday, May 7, 2021

I'm still here!

 April has been BUSY!  

The meme about the lunches at the beginning of school vs. end is an accurate depiction of our real life right now.  I've never felt to disorganized with two weeks of school left!  This week Cullyn took a half can of Pringles {missing the lid} that he found in the car, as a snack, we overslept by an hour, leaving us 10 minutes to get out the door, and were late to school/work two days in a row.  Cullyn left without shoes today and Jordyn forgot a mask earlier in the week. Two more weeks -- I think I can, I think I can...

 Here's a little run down of what's been going on...


Had her recital so she's done with Dance and Tumbling for the year.  She's so excited to hang with her cousins this summer.  She's been busy driving the 4-wheeler and riding her bike with her friends.  Fidget making is her newest hobby and she he's becoming a professional online shopper!  Hand sanitizer and organizing {both her things and her friends} are her love language. 

just turned 8 and is very ready for school to be done!  He's burning through 3-5 chapter books a week, so we're doing what we can to keep that excitement up.  Two of his best friends are moving NEXT DOOR the end of June and he couldn't be more excited to have boys on the block!  He's in the middle of baseball season and loving it.  He can't wait to have his piano recital because he is done taking piano {sigh}.

Lola is great.  She will be FOUR the end of the month!  It doesn't seem possible.  If she can't be outside {her most favorite thing ever!} she prefers to be on my heals or sleeping with the kids.

Adam is busy at work again {which we're thankful for since this time last year he was laid off}.  He had his first band gig {a private wedding} in a year.  He's anxious to start hosting the summer crew!

I'm anxious to get my flowers planted, my car fixed {dumb deer}, and then detailed {buh bye Iowa winter!}, and spend some time outside!  I'm most excited for our summer travel with family!! 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...