Monday, March 1, 2021

FEBRUARY GAOLS :: WHAT I ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED

+February Freeze.  I mean, it happened.  Not 100% perfect, but better than the last several months!
+ Read Scripture Each Day.  Check!  
+ Install Kitchen Backsplash.  Check!  I'm most excited about this!
+ Host Friends in the Hot Tub.  Check!  We had friends over a couple of times and the kids got to have kids over a couple of times too!
+ Take Kids to Urban Air.  Check however I would not recommend it!  They completely oversold the place.  Tons of people in a small space.  They didn't enforce masks and I just wasn't comfortable so we pretty much walked in, paid $50, and walked out.  Sigh.  :(


+ Get a Couples Massage.  Sadly, no.  This is a great example of lack of planning.  No excuse, just didn't call to make it happen. :(
+ Make 2020 Photobook  Nope.  Ugh!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...