Wednesday, February 24, 2021

What's Up Wednesday

1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:
Monday 
 Montana Mike's {I met a former co-worker for dinner} 
Tuesday  Mushroom Swiss Burgers
Wednesday  Chicken Lasagna
Thursday  Family Dinner for my MIL's Birthday
Friday - Pizza!
Saturday  Out -- we're heading to Kansas City!
Sunday - 
Out -- Kansas City!

2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:

Skiing and Ice Skating this winter

3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
The weather in Iowa this week!  It hit 50* yesterday and we all had windows open and sunroofs up!  The sunshine was pure delight!

   4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:
Honestly?  Not much!  And I'm not mad about it! :)
Dance, tumbling, and piano are the only extracurriculars right now.

5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
The start of Jordyn's Orthodontic journey. $$$

6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
The kids and I have been building this while listening to Harry Potter -- both marathon activities!

7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
We finally added a backsplash to the kitchen! {It's been a year since I painted the cupboards -- I don't even know what I've been waiting on!}  I can't wait to show you guys -- maybe later this week or next?

8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
After Schitt's Creek I watched Firefly Lane.  I'm thinking about Bridgerton next.
This month I read You are Not Alone, City of Girls, Embraced, Ask Again Yes, Evvie Drake Starts Over, and I'd Rather Be Reading

9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
Jordyn's dance songs -- she's big into practicing at home lately.  I'm pretty sure she things Sweet Child of Mine is a new song -- haha!  Cullyn is play Despacito non stop.

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:
My favorite sandals and this amazing swimsuit! {*wait for a 50% off sale, that's when I got mine}
And because I can't leave the house in that, I've also been wearing these 
waterproof booties, my favorite new jeans jeans, & this sweatshirt

11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
A girls trip to IKEA has turned into a family weekend in Kansas City! :)

12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
St. Patrick's Day & a family dinner date

WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
Both kids have taken to Minecraft lately.
Work has picked up for Adam {praise Jesus}
My February Freeze took a turn for the worse {Ugh!}
We can't get enough of our hot tub.  Best purchase I never knew we needed!

, What’s Up Wednesday {05.27.20}

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...