Friday, November 6, 2020

In My Cart

These adorable masks!

I've been eyeing this yellow Gold 16-18 adjustable necklace w/ J & C for years {literally!}

This wine chiller & this one to go with it.

Plus this adorable marble tray & Cheese Board

I have been eying this hanging basket Chair allll summer!  Or this egg chair

I feel like my office could use this little fiddle leaf fig plant plus this little beauty for my living room.

Isn't this greenery name gorgeous?  

And these!  Cutest tennis Shoes ever!  I want them in all three styles!

I want the Young Living Aria Diffuser so bad I'm actually considering getting a YL membership.

I'm pretty sure this Hoodie will be coming to my house on Black Friday

Isn't this bar Shelf gorgeous?

I think this Bucket List Journal will fit perfectly in my stocking :)

I guess I could have just called this my Christmas Wishlist haha! 
So far, I've asked for the game Clue and a cake stand for Christmas.  
What's on your wishlist this year?

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...