Wednesday, October 28, 2020

What's Up Wednesday


1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:
M: I went out with a coworker and Adam made brisket
T: Seafood Enchilladas for Burger Night
W: French Dips for us and Spider sandwiches for the kids
T: Chicken Parmesean
F: Pumpkin shaped pizzas before Trick or Treating
S: Spooky Spaghetti or Mummy Pasta with Brownie Monsters


2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:
Just how fast life goes by, which I know is super cliché and vague, but Fall always makes me slow down and reflect.  Time truly goes so dang fast.



3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
That our kids were able to go back to school in person!

   4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:
Celebrating Jordyn's 9th Birthday!!!

 

5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
The cold weather!  We've had two small rounds of snow and I'm just not ready yet!

6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
Christmas lists!!  I love to have them all ready so I can go crazy and get everything ordered on Black Friday and all the local purchases the weekend after!

7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
The holidays!  I'm craving allll the Hallmark movies this year!

8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
We're watching Alone as a family.  Adam and I are watching Bloodline.  I read Same Beach Next Year, Summer of '69, Barefoot, After I Do, An American Marriage, American Dirt, The Hate U Give, The Unhoneymooners, Finding Cinderella, Forever Interrupted, Twenties Girl, Dear Edward, Royal Holiday, One Day in December.  I'm in the middle of Such a Fun Age right now.

9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
 Ray 
LaMontagne, JJ Gray & Mofro, Marc Broussard, or Elevation Worship on Pandora.
The kids are listening to Bang by AJR on repeat. 

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:
Top, Jeans, Boots.

  11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
Friday night is Trunk or Treat in our town.  Saturday night we're either going to take the kids Trick or Treating around the lake, or take our friends party bus around -- if we do that, I need to come up with a costume.  Sunday is Church.  

 12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Thanksgiving!!

It’s WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
Cullyn earned his yellow belt in Taekwondo last week.

, What’s Up Wednesday {05.27.20}

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...