Thursday, October 29, 2020

Our Book Collection :: Fall Favorites


I love children's books and we have quite the collection, so I rotate some of them out seasonally.  We also have some cheap softcover books Scholastic, but these are our October/November favorites.  They're just pretty books with sweet messages!  

Sweep -- our 2019 addition with the prettiest images!

Thanksgiving in the Woods -- not here yet, but should be coming any day.

A Halloween Scare in Iowa -- this books has been read so many times at our house! 

How to Make Friends with a Ghost -- our 2017 addition with the sweetest message!

Skeleton Hiccups -- an oldie, but a goodie.  

Ghost Afraid of the Dark -- gorgeous illustrations & a great message

Cat's Night Out  -- gorgeous illustrations!

Trick or Treat! -- our first Halloween book I think.  I bought it at an Usborne book party years ago!  It has a special flashlight that shows hidden images.

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...