Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Current Skin Care Routine


This looks like a doTERRA ad, but I promise it isn't!  
I use the hd clear foaming facewash each night.  If I have a blemish, I apply the hd clear roller to the spot.
Then I apply Yarrow|Pom as a moisturizer to my face and neck -- don't forget the neck!  This feels so luxurious!  
I finish with the IMMORTELLE roller around my eyes -- I'm a terrible squinter!


These are my two body moisturizers.  I apply the BODY BUTTER to my legs each night and my hands each morning.  I use the BODY MIST on my arms and legs in the summer for a little glow.


These are my sunless tanners.  I add a drop or two of the Isle of Paradise to my foundation about once a week in the winter to keep a little tan.  I like the Rodan & Fields Foaming Sunless Tan in the summer because it feels super light and I can apply it to my face and neck without wearing any makeup.

The equate Lovely Glow is a knock off of this -- the color is so good & it's half the price!  I use this on my legs and arms all year long.  It does smell, so I recommend applying it at night.

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...