Thursday, March 19, 2020

I took this off Facebook

so I have no idea who started it...

1. What is the color of your hair brush? --black
2. Name a food you never ever eat. --SO many! I would say salad since it's not common for most people.
3. Are you typically too warm or too cold? -- too cold.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? -- working.
5. What is your favorite candy bar? -- Snickers. or Kit-Kat, Nutroll, Twix, Nutrageous... :)
6. Have you ever been to a professional sports event? -- yes. NFL, MLB, & NHL.
7. What is the last thing you said out loud? -- Love you, bye. {talking to Adam on the phone}
8. What is your favorite ice cream? -- a chocolate shake from McDonalds {I'm fancy, I know! ;}
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? -- drinking a Mtn Dew right now. {shocker, right?!}
10. Do you like your wallet? -- I love it! I've had it for years! It's leopard print from the Coach outlet. It's this one and I'm pretty sure I paid less than $100. If it broke today, I would buy this one {$15!!}
11. What was the last thing you ate? -- a piece of breakfast pizza that my coworker brought.
12. Did you buy any new clothes last weekend? -- nope! I haven't shopped on a Saturday since I had kids!
13. The last sporting event you watched? -- well not much thanks to the Corona. I think it was the SuperBowl.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? -- white cheddar or this.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? -- my sister.
16. Ever go camping? -- I have, yes, but not often. I would go more if I could convince my husband...
17. Do you take vitamins? -- every day!
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? -- not every Sunday, but every Sunday we are home.
19. Do you have a tan? -- In my dreams!
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? -- no way!! #PizzaLoverForLife
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? -- nope! I'm a straight from the can kinda gal!
22. What color socks do you usually wear? -- black. These are the best!
23. Do you ever drive above the speed limit? -- in town I do.
24. What terrifies you? -- losing my babies.
25. Look to your left, what do you see? -- my heater, a pink water cup, & my phone.
26. What chore do you hate? -- cooking!
27. What do you think of when you hear an Australian accent? Adam saying 'put another shrimp on the barbie' haha!
28. What’s your favorite soda? -- Mtn. Dew for life!
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? -- drive thru
30. What is your favorite number? -- 13
31. Who's the last person you talked to? -- my coworker {I'm eating lunch in my office today}
32. Favorite cut of beef? -- filet
33. Last song you listened to? -- Chainbreaker
34. Last book you read? -- When Life Gives You Lululemons
35. Favorite day of the week? -- Friday nights & Sunday mornings. :)
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? -- nope!
37. How do you like your coffee? -- I don't like coffee :( Wish I did.
38. Favorite pair of shoes? -- I wear these all.the.time. Although I wouldn't say they are my favorite. as in I have some beautiful heals I love most, but they aren't practical for the day to day. :)
39. Time you normally go to bed? -- 10
40. Time you normally get up? -- 6:30ish
41. What do you prefer, sunrise or sunsets? -- sunsets
42. How many blankets on your bed? -- just 1
43. Describe your kitchen plates: -- these in cream with these bowls in charcoal.
44. Do you have a favorite alcoholic beverage? -- this wine, but I'm cheap so I usually just drink these or a vodka/sprite.
45. Do you play cards? -- I love it
46. What color is your car? -- well the car I drive is silver. but the car I call mine {Adam drives it} is white. :)
47. Can you change a tire? -- nope!
48. Your favorite state? -- well I do love living in Iowa, but favorite states I've visited are South Carolina or Florida.
49. Favorite job you’ve ever had? -- when I worked at a hair salon as a kid. so fun!
50. How did you get your biggest scar? -- I fell off a stool at school in 7th grade.

If you fill this out, make sure to message me so I can check it out! ;)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...