Wednesday, March 18, 2020

12 Positive Outcomes

I have a million thoughts running through my head about all of 'this' {I can't even say 'COVID-19' without cringing. Who knew all of the companies I've shared my email address with over the last 10 years?!  Also?  I really don't care how you're responding to this.  I'm talking to you credit card company.} but as a person who can easily spiral with anxiety during unknown times, today I'm going to share some of the positive things coming from all of this.

+ Free evenings!
+ Extra game/movie/puzzle nights with the kids
+ More time with Adam!
+ We cancelled things we have been talking about for years {I'm talking you cable company!}
+ A clean house!
+ THE KITCHEN CABINET PROJECT!!
+ I'm finally working on all of the photobooks I've been neglecting for years!
+ We've made a huge garage sale/goodwill pile!
+ Reading the stack of books that have been sitting by my nightstand
+ I had the time to paint my nails
+ Homemade meals {bonus that they're being made by Adam!}
+ We're getting to come together as a community {& across the country} and witness everyone coming together in a time of need.

I'm excited for my kids to look back on this time and see how we all came together.  How we took a brand new situation and made the best.  That we had the ability to stay home as a family and spend time together - laughing, playing, learning, & resting.  Stay safe friends!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...