Monday, March 23, 2020

Easter Baskets Fillers for Kids

I went ahead and ordered everything for the kids' Easter baskets {& Cullyn's birthday} since I'm pretty sure we won't be shopping in person for a while!  If you're looking for some fun basket fillers here are a few ideas...

HANDMADE/SMALL BUSINESS
+ Adorable, handmade name puzzles
+ Outdoor activity coins -- we have these & love them.  Perfect for gas breaks on road trips, too.
+ Peeps style bath bombs
+ Rainbow pencil holder

MORE FILLERS
+ Fuzzy bunny pen
+ Pastel puffy pens
+ Rainbow watercolor gel
+ Easter squish foam
+ Egg chalk & the best bubbles{every year!}
+ The cutest egg book
+ Nail polish for J & for me ;)
+ Slime eggs because my kids still think slime is life

EVERY YEAR
+ Swimsuit
+ Sandals
+ Sunglasses & Towel

Resurrection eggs - we bought these before Easter last year and the kids really love them!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...