Tuesday, February 25, 2020

The kids first Vikings game


For Christmas, we got the kids tickets to their first Minnesota Vikings game.  Well their first NFL game, too I guess.  Our friends Jon & Jess and their boys were there too, so we stayed in a hotel in the night before and went to the game together.  We always like to stop at The Vikings Longhouse before the game to get in the spirit.  The kids got to meet the cheerleaders, so that was fun.  

As for the game itself, the Vikings sadly lost to the Bears, but it was a great game!  Especially when you consider none of the Vikings starters played.  I was worried the kids would get bored, as football games can get a little long sometimes, but neither kid seemed bored at all.  We did however spend $6157248645 dollars on food! ;)  

It's been so long since we were there I can't even remember where we ate {sad!} but I do remember we stated at the Hilton Downtown Minneapolis {thanks Priceline!} and it was beautiful!  Longtime followers know how much my kids love a good hotel!  It's all about the pools and the two double beds to jump back and forth on.  :)


















You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...