Wednesday, February 26, 2020

What's Up Wednesday


1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:
M: Chicken Bacon Ranch + Steamed Veggies
T: Enchiladas @ Burger Night {Thanks Brooke!!}

W: French Onion Sliders + Green Beans
Th: Pork Chops + Potatoes
F: Out!
S/S: Grilling!
2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:Our trip to the Ice Castle last weekend.
I hope to post about it tomorrow.
3: WHAT I’M LOVING:The warm weather last Sunday {60!} & anticipation of warm weather this weekend!
4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:Soaking up the last of the winter fun {skiing, ice skating, ice castles, etc.}
5: WHAT I’M DREADING:Photobooks -- I am sooooo behind! :(
6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:Painting the AV closet & trying to find wallpaper for the elevator project, sigh. 
7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:My sister found out she's having a boy!!  & Spring is coming!
8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:Watching - The Pharmacist {I didn't know it was a series when we started it!}
Reading - The Other Woman
9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:Marc Broussard, JJ Gray, & Amos Lee
10: WHAT I’M WEARING:These leggings {always & forever!} and this top 
11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:Date night, possibly drinks with friends, J has a birthday party, taking the kids skiing, shooting a few photos for my sisters company, & church
12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:Dare I say starting our kitchen cupboard project??
13: WHAT ELSE IS NEW:Jordyn is starting girl scouts -- I finally caved! Because we totally need one more thing on our schedule...

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...