Sunday, September 9, 2018

Cinema Sundays + Favorite Summer Movies


Our new house has a theater room in it.  While I know these are semi-popular and many people would have been excited to see one while house hunting, I was actually annoyed by it.  I have a husband and son that would watch TV all day if it were an option and I just didn't want to deal with it.  I'm almost a TV free person {I was after college until I moved in with Adam}.  So, since it's here, I've decided to make the best of it and we started Cinema Sundays at the house.  Sometime Sunday afternoon we watch a kid friendly movie and anyone who is around can come watch it.  My mother in law gave us a popcorn machine and I bought a ton of boxes of movie theater candy to snack on.  I must say, this 'team no TV' mama couldn't love this little tradition more!   It's such a fun way to sit down and connect with my little family to regroup before the next week.  Here are a few of our favorites from this summer...



You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...