Wednesday, September 5, 2018

PRIME purchases



Here are a few things I 'primed' and we've been loving the past few months.

TILE | This is a bluetooth tracker.  It's meant to hook on things like your keys so you can track them on your phone if you lose them.  Sadly, right before school started, a girl in our community went missing {terrible, tragaty that happened and I hate even making a 'passing statement' about it} and it shook us all.  So, I ordered 4 of these off Amazon and put them in my kids backpacks as an extra precaution. 
PANTS | Mark my words -- most comfortable pants you buy!  These are my go-to lounge around the house, airport, work from home, swim suit cover up, I don't have to go to work pants.  Incredibly soft.  Currently $30 off.  *I have to caution you, they do have high slits.  I seriously can't tell you how much I love them.
WATCHBAND | I ordered this distressed leather watch band to replace the standard white one that it comes with.  I wanted something that coordinated with my outfits a little better.  I've been using it for a few months and it's very comfortable and holding up great. Bonus that it's currently on sale for less than $10!
VIDEO DOORBELL | We bought this doorbell after friends of ours had their house broken into.  {The guys stole his truck, drove to his house, and cleared out his house -- so much crime in one post, I promise Iowa is a great state and these are very rare cases!}  *They had this doorbell with a camera and the guys were caught because of the footage!  We also purchased this because the door to our house is downstairs, but our living space is two floors up, so it takes us a bit to get to the door and people were leaving before we could get to this.  This doorbell sends an alert to our cell phones, has a live stream video of the front door, and allows for two way communication which is exactly what we needed.  We're ordering one for the back door as well. 
PILLOWCASES | We ordered these white pillow cases in bulk when we moved to the new house.  I was worried about the quality because they're so cheap, but they are so soft!  My mother-in-law taught me to put a white pillow case on the pillow and then put your decorative case on top of the white one, and it prevents your pillow from getting gross.  They're also thick enough to use as a regular pillowcase if you want.
JEWELRY ORGANIZER | This makeup case was recommended on either MixandMatchMama or BarefootBlonde's blog {I can't remember} but I ordered it and I just love it.  It holds a lot of jewelry in an organized way.  I especially love it for the ring and earring storage.  I use this for my day-to-day storage, but you could also use it for traveling. It was a good, quality purchase.
HANDS FREE BOTTLES | Since we moved into this house, I've been working to streamline our day to day processes.  I ordered these to see how they would work for liquids and they're perfect!  I ordered a few more so I could have one for makeup remover, one for toner, one for nail polish remover, etc.  They're perfect because you can just flip the lid open {but leave the container in the drawer} and press down.  Easy peasy! 
WIRELESS PHONE CHARGER | These wireless phone chargers are awesome!  We got new phones {like a year ago} and USCellular wanted to charge $80.  You read that correct, eighty dollars.  I hopped on Amazon, while in the store, and ordered 3 for half of the price for the ones at the cell phone store.  We've since ordered them for both of our parents.  If you haven't caught on yet, we're all about simplicity these days! ;)
TIMER BOOKMARK | Last but not least, I ordered these bookmark for Jordyn.  This summer we asked her to read 15 minutes a day and this bookmark helped her keep track of time.  You just sent the length of time at the top and it beeps when the time is up.  Super easy and we're both loving it!

What do you PRIME?  I always like to know what I'missing out on!

And our most used Prime purchase ever...

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...