Monday, September 10, 2018

Fall Bucket List 2018

Admittedly, summer was a little 'ehh' for us.  Nothing bad, I just wasn't very intentional about my time.  We did numerous fun things, but we were very focused on getting settled in the house.  Now that we're settled, I'm ready to make this house feel like a home.  One of the things we fell in love with most about this house was it's open space.  Not just a pretty area to decorate, but lots of spaces to fill out home with loved ones. I'm dreaming of crisp weekend mornings spent on the patio or the three seasons porch with the kids, pumpkin carving parties in the garage, and soup Sundays with football on the big screen.


What's on your fall bucket list?  If you made one, be sure to link it below!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...