Friday, May 26, 2023

Friday Favorites

Adam is home, so life is GOOD!
{please take note of Jordyn in the back seat -- haha!}

School is OUT!  We celebrated with ice cream for everyone! :)
And then a chiropractor appointment and baseball game, because #RealLife


We planted our flowers outside & hung the big flag! :)


 
Do yourself a favor and grab these -- YUM!

Trader Joe's has Peonies!  My favorite! :)

I watch this boy catching pop flies and fishing with his friends I think he's so big, then I come downstairs and see him cashed out and remember just how little he really is.  

Happy Memorial Weekend everyone!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...