Sunday, March 19, 2023

Cruise Essentials

I just returned from our Spring Break Cruise
and thought I would share these tips while it's fresh on my mind...
very convenient for taking your card out 20+ times a day!

Golden Cherry is the preferred flavor at our house.

Door Decor
so nice to be able to easily identify your door in the hallway!

Detergent Sheets
my personal favorite for travel!  Great for a quick sink wash!

Beach Bag
it's the best.  I said what I said.

my current favorite.

Turkish Towels 
these are the best towels!  So thin, but absorbent!



Wireless Charger
I'm obsessed with this charger, especially for travel!

What do you take on cruises?
Anything I should know about?!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...