Monday, January 17, 2022

This & That -- Highlights from our Week!

This weekend was so much fun, I'm not ready for it to be over!  I will say, the highs were high {a foot of fresh snow!, my parents coming for the weekend, etc., but the lows were low -- like the hot tub not having an issue and due to the frozen pipe {separate issue!} we had to fill it by hauling buckets of water from the house, sigh.  It's always something, right?!

Enjoyed this:

  • Getting back into a routine
  • Checking tons of stuff off my to-do list
  • Getting out Valentine's Day decor
  • Going ice skating with the kids
  • Snowmobiling/sledding at the farm
  • Sing 2 from the hot tub
  • Cullyn's wrestling meet
  • Watching the kids play the golf simulator
  • A sleepover with my niece!

Instagrammed that:


Scheduled this:

M: 
This & That
T: Ft. Myers Florida
W: Ice Skating
T: PRIME Purchases
F: Friday Favorites

Ate that:

M :: Chicken Enchiladas
T :: 
Out in Des Moines
W :: Taco Tot Bowls
T :: Breakfast
F :: 
Steak
S :: Beef Roast
S :: Out in Des Moines

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...