Friday, July 31, 2020

JULY GOALS :: WHAT I ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED


Finish electrical.  Check!  Still need to order the back splash though!
Workout 3 days a week.  Check
+ Payoff furniture.  Check! & it feels soo good {even if it was interest free!}
Get my eyebrows waxed.  Check! I always forget how great an eyebrow wax makes me feel!
Host friends for the weekend.  Check! Two sets actually!  Family from Oklahoma & friends from Minnesota!
Spend a day at the pool.  Check!  We had the best day!  The kids asked if we could stay a week next time -- haha!


+2013 Photobook.  Oh my gosh -- what is my problem with this?!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...