Friday, January 3, 2020

A Few Favorites

Okay, it's been a looong time since I shared some of my favorite things...


MEMORIES THIS WEEK
+ Spending a few days with my bestie after the news of her sisters unexpected death.
+ All the Christmas memories -- Kiko & Lola, winning the Gingerbread House competition, our annual Steak, Lobster, & Crab Leg dinner, Jordyn getting a phone, Cullyn getting nerf guns, etc.
+ Watching the kids dance around with sparklers and horns while the guys busted confetti bombs on NYE. 

PURCHASES
+ This handcream!  It's simply the best during the cold winters.  It's whipped, so it really moisturizes. 

+ These door/window alarms.  We've had them for years, but they give us some peace {especially during the cold months} with a child that sleepwalks.  Well worth the $20!
+ This towel warmer.  Getting older has it's perks -- you no longer have to ask for necessities for Christmas.  This was a total splurge and now that I have one, I'm not sure how I lived through an Iowa winter without it!

READS
+ Daisy Jones and the Six
This article on being a mama at 35
+ Every single 2020 meme -- I am here for them! ;)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...