Monday, November 19, 2018

PRIME Purchases

Here's my belated PRIME purchases for the month!


1 | Jordyn was in need of winter footwear, and I found these boots for $10!!!
2 | We're trying to transition away from disposable brown paper bags, so I purchased this insulated lunchbag.  It's the perfect size, and bonus, J hasn't even thrown it away on accident yet! ;)  
3 | These booties are adult quality in a little kid size.  Jordyn has been living in them lately!
4 | I know, I know...everyone has a faux Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree.  This one is $40 off, making it less than $50!
5 | This basket is perfect for so much!  I have it in my laundry area, but I want another for our stairwell and one for my closet.  It would also be perfect to put your plant {see #4} in!
6 | This book has beautiful images!  We also bought Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn
7 | These transition from gloves to mittens, which I have seen for adults, but never for kids.  Jordyn loves them!


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...