Wednesday, April 25, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

whatsupwedupdated
My first What's Up Wednesday ever, so here goes..
1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:
2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:
Summer!
3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
Meal planning, a tidy home, & more time downtime - I love January!
4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:
All the fixing, cleaning, & purging around the house!
5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
Friday and Saturday -- we're laying an amazing man to rest and I'm just not sure my heart can take it. 
6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
Uploading photos to Shutterfly so I can make some photobooks -- I am sooooo behind! :(
7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
My sister is coming home next weekend {!!!} & I'm hosting a get-together with a few of my friends tomorrow night!
8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
Admittedly, I'm not reading much because I told myself I can't pick up another book {except in the car} until I get caught up on editing {sigh!}  We however have been watching several movies lately -- Jack Reacher, The Tillman Story, and Taking Chance plus all of these.
9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
The new JT & Stapleton song -- on repeat!
10: WHAT I’M WEARING:
I'm really trying to wear more of the clothes I already have {and part with the things I've just been storing for years!} but I'm wearing these leggings on repeat!
11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
We have the funeral, a work event, church, and hopefully taking the kids skiing.
12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
My sister coming home, hosting my other sisters baby showers, the daddy daughter dance, our final Christmas party!
13: WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
We're listing our house for sale!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...