Tuesday, April 10, 2018

An Overdue Update

Life is going at full speed this month!  Here's the full scoop on everything that will hopefully answer some of the questions I've been getting...

ANKENY HOUSE | SOLD {in 11 days - woo hoo!} with a few ups and downs, but we're super excited for the new owners {fellow Cubs fans and owners of a Great Dane & Lab -- what a coincidence!}  We're moving next weekend!

LOLA | Oblivious to everything!  She's finally potty trained -- can I get an amen!  She's the happiest person in this house -- always!  She's a lover of the kids, digging in the mud outside, and eating allll the bones!  She's gotten huge!  Last I checked she was 53 pounds! 

311 HOUSE | Also known as the current lake house.  We had several buyers interested in this property before we put it on the market, but they all ended up falling through for one reason or another.  We thought for a bit we would be moving into this house until it sold, but last week a pre-approved buyer came it and bought it.  We're still waiting on an appraisal of this house, but Lord willing, that will be complete and good to go by the 23rd/24th.

CULLYN | Celebrating a birthday next week {so bittersweet!}  This boy is the biggest lover--so kind to everyone, except maybe his sister! ;)  He's super into spiking his hair and wearing cologne.  Oh, and Pokemon cards {much to his father's dismay}.  He's a little sponge in school and the biggest rule follower they've ever seen.  Perhaps a future police officer? ;)

275 HOUSE | Believe it or not, it's just a few houses down {on the same street} from our current lake house {which can get pretty confusing when you're having a conversation}.  I'll go into more details of the house once it's a done deal, but Adam and I couldn't be more excited to be moving into this house.  So.Much.Space! And Light!  They've accepted our offer, so we're just waiting to close on the other two houses so we can close on this.  If all goes well, we'll be sleeping in this house on May 2nd.  Please say a prayer for us!  

ADAM | More excited for this move than I could ever explain!  He will also be much closer to his work territory once we're in the new house.  He's also been having so many band gigs this year!  Other than that he's just been seeing how much he can watch on our Firestick. ;)

ME | Been purging and packing and like a mad woman!  Ridiculously excited to decorate and design a new house!  This is a long-term move, so we're hoping to make this space exactly what we want for the next 30 years!  Other than that I'm just anxious for the weather to warm up so we can get outside!  I've also been on a mission this past year to detoxify our house, so I've been researching natural replacements for all the toxins.  Other than that, I'm just dreaming of becoming debt free and replacing my Jeep with a minivan. :)  Oh, and our RV trip this summer!!  Last thing, my mama and I are headed to Texas {Dallas, but Waco for a day!}.  Send me all of your favorite spots if you have any!

I think that's it for now.  If I missed anything feel free to ask in the comments!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...