Monday, February 19, 2018

Science Center 2018

I swore I shared these already, but I can't find it, so maybe I'm just losing my mind! ;)  My sister and her husband bought the kids passes to the Science Center for the year, so we're trying to make use of it as much as we can.  I took my camera with the other day to get a few photos of the kids playing -- unfortunately the lighting in the rooms the kids prefer is pretty crappy. We ran out of time before they closed, but the kids can't wait to get back to the Lego exhibit soon.  On this day we started at the Dinosaur exhibit, went to the marble maze, then the grocery store, and ended at the bubble station. I know I'm a broken record, but I LOVE Christmas gifts like these -- best ever!!  {enjoyable all year, tons of fun for both kids, educational, great for during Iowa winters and summers!}






























You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...