Thursday, October 26, 2017

Meet Lola | Our Newest Addition

I used to wonder how people just quit blogging, but as the kids get older, it becomes clear -- there just isn't time!  Photography is busy, work is insane, and our personal life is even more crazy!


I figured I should 'come back' by introducing you to the newest member of our family...Lola!  The beginning of June we were asked if we wanted a yellow lab, born just the day before.  I had been looking for dogs almost nonstop for the past year, and this one just seemed to 'fit'.  Adam quickly agreed and we said yes, but decided not to tell the kids.  So on August 5th when she was 9 weeks old, we drove to Moville, Iowa and brought sweet Lola home!  

I will admit having a puppy has been a learning experience for me, we had a couple of crazy weeks, but things are going so well!  We couldn't be more happy with our decision!  She is the sweetest pup!    She doesn't do well on her leash yet and still doesn't really know her name, but she's so cute it doesn't even matter.  She loves playing fetch & snuggling and the kids couldn't love her more!











 
Current photo

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...