Thursday, March 9, 2017

A Visit to See Grandma Great

After spending almost a week in the hospital in February, my grandma was released into a nursing home with a diagnosis of Alzheimer's.  While it didn't come as a complete surprise, I think were were all in total shock at how fast it progressed  I spent a lot of time with my Grandma Laura {Grandma Great to the kids} when I was a child, so it hasn't been fun processing this news.  Once she settled into her new home, we wanted to go visit her.  I will say the trip was refreshing.  She loved having the kids visit her {she loves all visitors!} and is really enjoying the socialization of her group home. 







You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...