Thursday, February 16, 2017

Daddy Daughter Dance

Earlier this month, Adam took Jordyn to her first Daddy Daughter Dance.  She counted this day down from 40, so was so excited!  Confusing the DDD with her weekly Dance class, she asked me a couple of times how did was going to learn the routine! ;)  The day of, Cullyn and I picked up some jewelry a flower and some new shoes to surprise her with after school.  I did her hair and painted her nails and Adam got home just in time to pick her up for dinner with friends before the dance.  

















I got a couple of video & photo updates through the night and I'm confident she had the time of her life!  That was also the night of her very first successful sleepover at a friend's house.  Although I'm not surprised, because she just loves Tyri!  :)

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...