Friday, November 27, 2015

Photos on Friday :: The Prichard Family

Meet the Prichard's!  This was the second time I had the opportunity to photograph this family, the first time being last fall.  We met Mike & Jodi through mutual friends.  She works part time at one of my favorite department stores, in one of my favorite parts of the store {shoes!} and he owns a chain of mattress companies in the state.  We live in the same town & Jodi stays home with the kids, so we go to the same gym, and our kids are in the same activities {like swimming}.  She has also offered to take Jordyn to preschool every Monday for us {bless her!}  Their girls, Avery & Molly remind me so much of my kids.  They are so fun to be around & we're super thankful to have them in our lives!




You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...