Friday, January 30, 2015

Photos on Friday::Maverick {3 Years} Photoshoot *A favorite session of mine! :)

I cannot believe I am just getting around to showing you this session since it was one of my all time favorite photoshoots!!  Sorry for the million, bajillion photos, but I just couldn't narrow them down!  Little Maverick is so adorable and his mom does such a good job dressing him and coordinating details with me so we end up with a similar vision!  

































































































4 comments:

  1. Adorable! And nice site refresh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Next up…a {LONG overdue} photography website! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so so so adorable!!! Your posts weren't showing up in my feedly??!! I am so sad. I thought you just weren't posting!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's he a doll! I can't wait to take his Valentine's photos this weekend! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...