Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just Thursday.. [Link Up!]


Outside my window..Kind of cool since we've had so many storms lately, but they still say dry and sunny for the weekend so that makes me smile!
Today I feel..great
I am thankful..for all the men and women who fought & are fighting for our freedom
Tomorrow I am going..to R&N's house for dinner & fun
I am wearing..sweats
I wish..for awesome weather this weekend!
This weekend..we're undecided right now!  Hopefully painting the nursery and possibly camping.  Also cooking out with friends Monday! :)
I am reading..If You Were Here by Jen Lancaster
I am working on..operation nursery! :)
Yesterday I..worked, got an ultrasound, and went to my sisters for dinner and Idol.
I am hoping..My mom's Mother's Day gift gets here before we leave tomorrow!
I am hearing..the dryer
I bet you don't know..that we just made a LARGE purchase!  I'll be posting about it soon!
One of my favorite..making baby purchases! haha!


Happy [loooong] Weekend!
Link Up :)


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...