Monday, January 3, 2011

NYE 2011...special guests!

I'm not sure if I posted about it or not, but New Years Day did not treat me well last year.  Adam's band played on NYE and we stayed with my in-laws.  I remember at one point saying, "take me home now...I'm gonna get sick...I need to go home."  So...this year we decided to go a bit more low key.  We invited some very special people over for munchies & games...our parents.  We are so blessed to have parents that get along so well!

 It wasn't wild...it wasn't crazy...but it was perfect.  I hope it's a blurp of what's to come it 2011! :)

If you missed it...here is our year in review!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect! :) Happy New Year, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it!!! I spent my NYE with my parents too and it was perfect and I wouldn't have had it any other way :) I did spend it with my kids and siblings too...just in case you were wondering where the kiddos were :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect way to ring in the New Year! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds absolutely perfect. Hope that is a precursor to 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness small get-togethers are the best! Give me a few family members/friends, a deck of cards and some good drinks and snacks, and I'm set for the whole night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet that you hubg out with your parents! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read some of our story & especially for commenting!

Other Good Reads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...