Monday, July 19, 2010

8

8 Things


I found this cute survey on Heather's Blog and decided to borrow it.


8 Things I'm looking forward to...
1. Vacations!
2. Birthdays [Adam's 30th & my birthday too]
3. Changing of the seasons...I love them all
4. New books...I have tons of them! :)
5. Running a 10k
6. The Holidays
7. Finding a new job
8. House Hunting!
8 Things I did yesterday...
1. Had my niece over
2. Went shopping with my niece
3. Took my niece to lunch 
4. Hosted a friends Birthday supper
5. Paid my late bill @ Blockbuster! :(
6. Watched Bounty Hunter
7. Went out for ice cream
8. Ate Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner 
8 Things I wish I could do...
1. Build our dream house
2. Travel around the world
3. Buy Adam a new truck
4. Sell our condo
5. Loose 20 pounds
6. Pay off my student loans
7. Buy a lake lot & boat
8. Find a job!
8 Things I enjoy...
1. Quality time with Adam & Murdock
2. Reading
3. Shopping
4. Blogging
5. Alone time
6. Wine
7. Pool Days
8. Bubble Baths


You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...