Friday, July 7, 2023

Friday Favorites

I have many things to chose from considering the last time I posted was over a month ago. Sigh.  It's just a FULL season of life right now with Adam in Florida, working a full time job, working my travel business, taking care of the kids, selling a house, and the other 'regular life' things.  It too shall pass.  Before I know it, I will be in Florida floating in the pool {I at least get one day to just lay around and be lazy, right?!}


Adam was home last weekend, so that's always a favorite.
{plus my parents, sister and family from Des Moines, and sister and husband from South Carolina all came to the lake for a couple days!}

This kid has recently started napping in the car and I am here.for.it!


Jordyn has been so helpful this summer!  She helped me get a huge mailing out and helped our friend teach summer school a few days.



Lost Island waterpark trip 2023
The weather was garbage, but it will be a memory that lasts forever!


My dad and both BIL's built Cullyn a cardboard boat so he could race in the annual Cardboard Regatta at the lake.  He got a slow start, but made a HUGE comeback and ended up getting 2nd place.  The boat was still in great condition, so Myles {my brother in law} took it our for the adult race and came in 3rd!  Always a fun time!

When Adam was home, he made Ooni pizzas.  My favorite is a breakfast pizza, but everyone got to pick their own toppings.  Now that Adam is gone again, I'm eating things like Waffle Cones from Target! ;)  Both delicious!

Happy Friday everyone!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...