Friday, April 14, 2023

Friday Favorites


I'm happy to report no fires or tornados this week, so we're doing much better!  It was honestly SUCH a gorgeous week in Iowa!
The weather just was perfection! 

It's recital weekend!  I have one excited girl!



The Tulips are blooming and I am here for it!  They're one of my favorite flowers and it always makes me smile that Summer is coming!


A few new swimsuits {I hadn't gotten any for a few years, and since we're heading to Florida it seemed like a good time to remedy that}  Target actually had a great selection that actually covered my booty {which if you've shopped for swimsuits lately you know it's always a guarantee right now!} 

Champions on Amazon Prime
*I will say this is probably best for Middle School and up


Dinners on the deck followed by time outside.  We're trying to soak up the sight of our beautiful lake before we leave it!

Happy Friday everyone!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...