Wednesday, August 31, 2022

What's Up Wednesday | August 2022


1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:
Thursday  Spaghetti
Friday - Tacos
Saturday  Subs & Cheeseburgers
Sunday - Pizza & Chicken Enchiladas
Monday  Pulled Chicken Sandwiches + Cheesy Potatoes
Tuesday  Taco Bake
Wednesday  Out in Des Moines

2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:

Celebrating my Grandma's 80th Birthday & my sister coming home for the weekend


3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
Helping my sister with social for her business
The food trucks that have been in town lately





4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:

The Iowa State Fair
Booking vacations!!
Back to School Shopping with Friends
An Outdoor Movie with Lake Friends
Sports Practices


5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
Cold weather & shorter days.


6: WHAT I’M WO
RKING ON:
Booking vacations!!
Selling an old pop machine
Getting our Ranger fixed before we leave next month

7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
Adam & I have a {double} date tonight!
Volleyball starts for Jordyn this month, which is new for her!
My new fall decor!


8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
*Favorite
Not A Favorite


9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
My candle crackling!

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:
Sandalsbike shorts, & another new sweatshirt on repeat.



11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
We're headed to the river!  We rented a houseboat with friends for the weekend.


12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Flag football and volleyball games

WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
We're still loving on Tuttle.

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...