Monday, December 20, 2021

This & That -- Highlights from our Week!

   Enjoyed this:

  • Watching Jordyn's first basketball tournament
  • Signing up for the Uber Frugal Month Challenge -- wish me luck!
  • Watching And Just Like That
  • Getting our Ooni {10/10 recommend!} Merry Christmas to Adam & I :)
  • An unexpected 'night off' due to the wind storm
  • Watching my niece's dance Christmas program

Instagrammed that:




Scheduled this:

M: 
This & That
T: Favorite Des Moines Hotels
W: 
T: 
F: Merry Christmas!

Ate that:

M :: Pork Chops + Baked Potatoes
T :: 
In The Car
W :: Pork Loin + Cheese Potatoes
T :: Beef Tips over RIce
F :: Popcorn
S :: Smashburgers
S :: Ooni Pizzas!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...