Friday, August 6, 2021

Friday Favorites

I'm off today!
I'm taking the kids Back to School shopping and then Jordyn and I are getting mani/pedi's.
We have rehearsal later tonight because one of my nieces gets married tomorrow!!


I finally posted our 30A vacation recap and it's a favorite because I CANNOT WAIT to go back!  I keep begging Adam to let us buy a property down there -- for investment reasons, obviously! ;)



We met me family at Lost Island Waterpark -- we opened and closed the park!
{Adam was working}



I bought these tubes a couple weeks ago with the intent to gift them to the kids for Christmas this year.  I held them for less than 24 hours before caving and breaking them out.  It was 100% worth it because the kids are in love!  They were getting a little too old for this tube {not enough action for my 8 & 9 year old}



I took the kids and a couple friends to the library for a Nerf battle -- they had a blast!

Happy Friday everyone!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...