Wednesday, May 26, 2021

What's Up Wednesday


1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:
Monday 
 Popcorn at the baseball game
Tuesday  Hot Beef Sandwiches @ Burger Night
Wednesday  Sesame-Soy Beef Bowls
Thursday  Zia's Restaurant in St. Louis
Friday - Out in Nashville
Saturday  Out
 in Nashville!
Sunday - Out in Nashville! :)

+ this! {so dang good!}

2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:

Nothing really, just excited for summer!

3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
Summer Break!!
Seeing my flowers bloom again


   

4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:

Baseball & being outside as much as possible {between rain showers!}
Mowing/weeding/bicycling/baseball/kickball/etc.

5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
Weeding -- we have soo much weeding to do at this house! :(

6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
Packing & an itinerary for Nashville!

7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
A long weekend with my family!  {This trip was supposed to happen May of 2020} 

8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
We watched Yes Day, Mitchell's Vs. The Machines, and Into the Beat.
I've kind of been in a reading lul -- I finished No Time Like the Future, A Woman Is No Man, and I'm almost done with One By One {my favorite of the three}

9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
Silence, except for the birds chirping & I'm soaking it up.  I know it's going to be nonstop talking for the next week -- haha! :)

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:
My favorite sandals, my new favorite sports bra {40% off today}, this shirt I've been loving, and the best leggings.  {It's been in the 80's but Adam has the air freezing!}

11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
Going to Nashville! :)

12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
Family Vacation with Adam's Family!

WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
My summer outdoor workout class started again & I just love it!
I also got a Peloton subscription to do in between classes.
My car has finally been repaired from the deer damage!

, What’s Up Wednesday {05.27.20}

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...