Friday, December 11, 2020

Friday Favorite :: Top 12 Hostess Gifts


To give & receive!  I'm lucky to have a friends that know how to party!  Not just a holiday party, but a back to school party, a Kentucky Derby party, a favorite things party, a Thanksgiving party, you name it!  These would also work for a hard to buy for boss.  Every gift idea listed is under $50 -- many under $25!

1 | A luxurious blanket -- my favorite!  I like to chose a neutral color, but there are tons to chose from.
2 | These are two of my favorite wine chillers/decorative coasters.
3 | Kate Spade glitter stud earrings -- again, my favorite earrings!
4 | Happy New Year champagne -- gifting a New Year's gift in December is perfect!  I also love their glitter bottlesThis one can be personalized, which would be an extra special gift for someone you had to spend the holidays with over FaceTime!
5 | Nest handsoap -- you can't go wrong with any of their scents!  Plus, everyone uses hand soap -- especially this year!  You can also pair it with a favorite hand towel if you want a little something extra.
6 | Perfect gifts for a traveler -- a leather bag tag or a key ring.  I have both of these and love them!
7 | Super soft {& cute!} slippers!
8 | I love to gift practical things {or consumables!}  These are my favorites -- the water glass that I use every day at work, my favorite water bottle to take in the car, and the best can holder for boating.  We obviously take hydration very seriously at our house! :)  It's fun to pair these gifts with some La Croix or a bottle of Perrier. 
9 | beautiful coffee mug {for under $15!} -- you could add a giftcard of fresh roasted beans from your local coffee shop if you wanted a little 'more'
10 | My favorite candles!  -- the hexagon and the jewel box both come in Volcano scent.  If you wanted a little extra, I highly recommend the flameless, rechargeable USB candle lighter!
11 |  My favorite tote bag ever, it's collapsible & so versatile {I use it as my work bag, my 'returns' bag, my reusable grocery bag, my take towels to the boat bag, you get the idea...}  Also, all of my coworkers are getting this as a gift this year!  I also love the Picnic tote which can be personalized!  

And when all else fails, take a nice bouquet of fresh flowers from your local flower shop.  You can't go wrong! :)








 

What is your favorite gift you've ever received?  I would love to know!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...