Monday, December 28, 2020

Christmas Hits

In case you're looking to spend some Christmas cash or just take advantage of the sales going on right now, here are our Christmas HITS!


Massager | Adam is obsessed with this.  As a human with many back issues as a result of doing concrete construction throughout high school, he's constantly looking for the best massagers.  He loves our massage chair {under $1000 now}, but this is great to target specific areas and has many different settings. 

Rechargeable Flameless Lighter | This was one of my favorite gifts this year -- bonus that it's under $20!  This lighter is flameless {I took mine to work} and rechargeable.  Plus it's sleek and compact!  I want to get another one for the candles around our bathtub!

Digital Photo Frame | My mom and mother in law both got these for Christmas and loved them.  Again, it's an upgrade from the 2000 version!  You download an app and add photos from your phone.  It's super easy to use!  My sisters and I have committed to uploading at least a photo each week -- this way my mom will get updated photos three times a week!  The PERFECT gift for far away family -- especially this year!

LED Lights | Both kids are loving these!  I love them because they're much improved from the ones I had as a kid that required screws and clips in the wall!  They're super slim and easy to hang!  The kids love being able to change the color!

Collapsible Tote | I love these totes, in fact I gifted them to several women in my life this year.  Everyone that has one just loves them!  We use them for everything!


What was your favorite gift you gave or received this year?

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...