Thursday, August 20, 2020

PRIME Purchases

I can't believe it's been three months since I did an Amazon update!  These are some of my favorite posts to look at from other influencers. 


HOME

More dongles -- I can't be the only person continuously buying these!!
A charging station for everything -- mine died in Derecho
Mosquito Machine & refills
Bulk mini flashlights - perfect for flashlight tag!
Shut the Box & Monopoly Deal family games
Water saddles
My kids' favorite goggles
Long, waterproof 4 outlet extension cord
Large outdoor fan

HEALTH
The most luxurious feeling eye masks!
Kids vitamins
Stainless Steel Water cups {w/ lids & straws}

TRAVEL
Quease Ease & Kids' Dramamine {yes, in bulk -- don't judge!}
Table Topics To Go
BadGuys Book 11 {C}
Whatever After Books {J}

CLOTHING
Shirts for Cullyn {all of his church shirts were getting too small}
Shoes for me -- the BEST SHOES EVER!  I can't hype these up enough!  Comfortable, waterproof, cheap, they float, they come in tons of colors, I could go on and on.  This is the only pair of shoes I wore for our entire 2 week RV trip!  In the shower house, around the campsites, on 'hikes' around the National Parks, etc.  My sister recommend them to me and I am so careful!

This tumbler just arrived yesterday, so it didn't make the list, but I'm LOVING it!  It's so pretty and the perfect size!!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...