Monday, August 31, 2020

Fall Wardrobe Update -- every leopard top you could ever want & more!


I'm pretty sure my husband wonders if I'm starting an online clothing boutique based on the number of boxes arriving to our house each day right now!  #iWish  However {in my defense!} I have had to do all of the kids' back to school shopping online {due to the pandemic and also because they were in SC with my family until the week before school started}.  So we've had shoes, clothes, & supplies coming for the kids.  I was feeling like every top I own is as least 5 years old, so I set off to revamp my wardrobe and ended up getting new shoes, pjs, bras, tops, makeup, and a winter coat. Oops!  I did order Adam some new dress pants so he didn't feel left out! ;)

Whew, all that to say everything started arriving and I realized I must have been in a leopard mood! :)  Here are a few of my favorites that I'm keeping...

Tops
My favorite for first -- in leopard, of course!
These long sleeve tees in mustard & olive -- currently 30% off!
This long sleeve tee in black
This poncho in coffee
This leopard top with a cute cuff and pocket
This waffle knit color block top.
These long tees in olive berry & rust. You can wear these with jeans/leggings, or as a dress!
These tops in navy & mustard
A perfect tee with my leggings
This adorable lightweight jacket

Accessories
These earrings, this bracelet, this necklace{$6.99 each!}, this necklace {01}, & this lip balm set

Shoes
These wedges - currently sold out, sorry!
These waterproof booties in Kahki.
These sneakers & these tennis shoes.

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...