Monday, August 31, 2020

AUGUST GOALS :: WHAT I ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED

+ School Donation.  Check! Literally, check! ;)
Get a manicure.  Check!  Although I could use another one now that I'm taking a break from dips for a bit.
+ Co-Host a State Fair Party.  Check! It seems like so long ago, but it's only been a couple of weeks.
+ Take a Family Vacation.  Check!  It was the best!!!


Order Kitchen Backsplash.  It's so easy!  & yet it didn't get done.  Sigh.
Do something active every day.  Ugh.  Fail.  Not sure what I was thinking adding this to a month where we were on vacation for half of it.  FAIL!
+2013 Photobook.  I'm officially taking this off my list for a while.  I clearly don't care enough about it right now. :(

Okay, August went by in a blur!  I'm determined to do better in September!

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...