Wednesday, May 27, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

1: WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:
Leftovers!  The fridge is out of control after this weekend.  We also have stuff for Chicken Parmesan, French Dips, Homemade Pizza, & a Charcuterie Board.

2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:
Last weekend -- it was so good!

3: WHAT I’M LOVING:
The sunshine -- last week was so gloomy! :(

   4: WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:
Getting outside as much as possible -- boating, cruising, & pulling weeds.

5: WHAT I’M DREADING:
Nothing really. 

6: WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
Refinishing a bookshelf for the guestroom. 

7: WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
I started working out with a group of girls this morning.  We do it outside by the lake, so it's kind of fun.  Well, the socializing part at least. ;)

8: WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
I haven't watched anything lately, but I have read so many books.  Here are the last three... The Hiding Place, The Royal We, and Sunset Beach

9: WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
Audiobooks -- the perfect way to make the time pass while pulling weeds!

10: WHAT I’M WEARING:
These shorts & these tanks

  11: WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
Not much. Lola turns three, Adam's bang plays Saturday night, & church on Sunday morning.

 12: WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
All the summer things!

It’s WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
I'm back to working in the office again. 

, What’s Up Wednesday {05.27.20}

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...