Wednesday, March 25, 2020

What's Up Wednesday


What We're Eating This Week...
I have no idea because Adam has been cooking again -- whoop whoop!  This is a major upside to him being home!


What I'm Reminiscing About...
Life in general.  I've been working on photobooks, so I feel like I've been reliving the past few years -- bittersweet. 


What I'm Loving...
All of the extra family time!!


What We've Been Up To...
Organizing, cleaning, gaming, painting, purging, playing teacher, snuggling as a family.


What I'm Dreading...
How long this dreaded COVID-19 will continue.  Adam was laid off on Tuesday.


What I'm Working On...
Painting the kitchen cabinets -- it's so exciting to see this finally happening!  I've been dreaming about it for almost 2 years!


What I'm Excited About...
Teaching the kids how to type {properly}, we're working on cooking, and then we're going to move onto addressing a letter.


What I'm Watching/Reading...
I've been listening to audio books while painting, so I just finished In Pieces, When Life Gives You Lululemons, Castle of Water, The Perfect Couple, & Grace Not Perfection
We've been watching a kids movie about every other night.  I do not recommend My Life As a Zucchini or Wall-E {snooze!}  But we've enjoyed Iron Will and Big Hero 6 this past week.


What I'm Listening To...
Alexa, 'play Elevation Worship on Pandora'


What I'm Wearing...
The best leggings ever, this top, these shoes, & my apple watch.


What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Continuing to paint the kitchen cabinets and a bunch of games and movies with the kids & Adam.


What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
Cullyn's 7th birthday & Easter.  Maybe even coming out of quarantine? 

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...