Tuesday, March 31, 2020

MARCH GOALS -- WHAT I ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISHED


ACCOMPLISHED
+ Started {& finished!!} painting the kitchen cabinets!
+ Buy zero pieces of clothing.  I do have a long wishlist though...
+ I did my own shellac nails thanks to this kit.  My coworker just got this and I might have to get one for myself...
+ Take the kids bowling -- just before the world went on lock-down
+ I finished the 2017, 2018, & 2019 family photobooks -- the upside of COVID-19!

DIDN'T ACCOMPLISH
+Exercise 30 minutes per day -- fail!  I exercised 3 times.  Which is 3 times more than January, & February, so I guess it's progress.  I have high hopes to start exercising at least 3 days a week now that I'm done with the blessed kitchen cabinet project!
+Fondue night also didn't happen.  We didn't host anything this month thanks to the Corona.

5/7 -- given the craziness of the month I'm happy with that.

You might enjoy this too...

5 Year Travel Plan

I got this idea from the Best of Both Worlds podcast .  They suggested making a 5 year travel plan.  They had me at travel and planning -- h...